do not pity the dead harry. pity the living. and above all, pity those who leave the theater before the credits are finished completely rolling on a marvel film
- Depression: Don't tell me you understand because you get sad sometimes.
- Insomnia: Don't tell me you're an insomniac because you missed a few nights of sleep.
- Eating Disorder: Don't tell me you have an eating disorder because you missed a meal.
- Bipolar: Don't tell me you're bipolar because you get mood swings on your period.
- Anxiety: Don't tell me you have anxiety because you got nervous before an exam.
- ADHD: Don't tell me you have ADHD because you're hyper sometimes
- Schizophrenic: Don't tell me you're a schizo because you sometimes see shadows and hear sounds at night.
- OCD: Don't tell me you to have ocd because you like to wash your hands after you eat.
- Self harm: Don't tell me you understand because you once skinned your knee to get out of sport.
- Suicidal: Don't tell me you too are suicidal because you would rather die then miss a concert.
- Just don't.
is there a name for the John green thing. like the obnoxious culture hes pioneered. the 500 days of summer thing, the hazy acoustic soundtracks , the preoccupation w/ sayingn stuff like “im sorry im so fucked up” or “there are no happily ever afters”. how can I quantify this phenomenon. it’s like neo heroin chic or something
fight like a bitch die like a bitch
i romantically stand outside your window and hold up my iPhone to blast our song. a 30 second ad plays first
IM A TEENAGER I WANNA BE DANGEROUS I WANNA DO SOMETHING CRAZY I WANNA GO STEAL A TRAFFIC LIGHT
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT TRAFFIC LIGHTS WERE A LOT SMALLER
YOU THINK THAT’S BIG?? CHECK OUT THIS STOP SIGN I JUST GRABBED
STOP STEALING ROAD NAVIGATIONAL ESSENTIALS.
when someone comes to the right place
if you choose a job you love, you’ll never have to work a day in your life!! because the field you’re interested in isn’t hiring
can we address the elephant in the room